- All goods supplied by the Supplier comes with 3 year standard RTB warranty. Warranty on all the parts are applicable as per manufacturer's warranty terms & conditions.
RTB (Return to base)
Return to base warranty means if any of the component becomes faulty during the warranty period then customer will have to send the faulty part to Ant PC service centre & Ant PC will send back the replaced/repaired part to the customer.
DOA (Dead on Arrival)
Dead on Arrival, if the product doesn’t start/work or found physically damaged on delivery then customer will have to inform Ant PC, with the unboxing video as a proof within the DOA policy duration and Ant PC shall take care of the system & resolve the issue on customer’s site. If the customer fails to provide the unboxing video/Proof of physical damage, ANT PC will not be lible to takes this in consideration.
Note: Consumer Hard Drives comes with only 2 years warranty.
As stated above we provide Return to base warranty which means, Customers are liable for the shipping charges for returning of faulty goods. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- We will not accept any item that has physical damage. Physical damage is any damage that is not caused by any normal wear and tear. If we receive an item that is physically damaged, it will be returned to the buyer at their expense. The most common forms of physical damage we receive are from CPU and motherboards returns caused by incorrect installation. Please understand that these are policies established by the manufacturer and some of the definitions below were taken directly from them:
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the Contact Us section of the website within 24 hours of delivery.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier(ANT PC) in writing via the Contact Us section of the website, as soon as possible, but in any event within 3 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint. Failure to do so will mean that the said defect occurred at the time when it is actually reported to us.
- All Promotional items (free goods e.g. mouse/mouse pad/external drive/components etc.) do not carry any Warranty. ANT PC will not be held liable for any faults on these items, as they are provided as-is from the respective manufacturer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier´s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier´s approval.
- We do not sell Items for Mining.
- For EDL Location, Limited / No onsite support is provided and DOA cases will be solved on conditional basis.